Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ok so maybe I should get my own blog since no one else is posting, but I had to show you guys this...

This morning I did my routine before I can get in the shower. Got all three kids fed breakfast (Bowdee twice the little pig) and all situated. The girls get to watch some cartoons and then I lock Bowdee in my bedroom so he doesn't get attacked when I'm not watching. Then I hurry and shower as fast as I can and hope that nothing too serious happens while I'm in there. Well I came out to this...

(like Callies bikini?)

The girls said that they are at the beach sitting on "their rock". AKA every blanket, pillow, kitchen towel (that was nicely folded and put away), Bowdee's chair, and every stuffed animal they could find. And of course they pulled out their swim suits for their little day at the beach.

Is anyone else ready for Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment