Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh So Innocent!
So this morning I told Callie that she needed to go wash her hands. She ran to the bathroom and came back and asked "Did you here the water?" Which makes me pretty sure she didn't wash them. So I say "No I didn't. You didn't wash them did you?" She said "I did I promise, if Jesus was here he would know the truth." I don't know where the heck that came from but it was so funny! Monday while Brooke was at school Callie decided that since she couldn't bug Bowdee she would just color. The next thing I know she has this little set-up for her coloring. She's like "this works great mom!"


(Notice the cups in each hand. She was totally set up)
After I took the first picture she's like mom take another one. She totally posed like she was coloring then was like are you done before she moved.

I really don't know what I would do without my little Cudda!


BIG NEWS FOR BROOKIE...

The Toothfairy came!

After I posted about Brooke's tooth she went to work on it. She wanted it out so I could update you all. The next night it was out! She was so proud that she pulled it herself. It was so loose that she turned it completely sideways and started laughing. She had to show her dad how cool it was. It was disgusting.

And finally when the girls our gone...
Our little man Bowdee is doing great. Monday night the girls slept over at mom and dad's so I could do my little surgery early Tuesday. As soon as the girls were gone our sleepy little guy who never wakes up longer than to eat was like this...
Wide awake for a good 2 to 3 hours. I told Seth he has been faking asleep all this time so we would tell the girls to "leave him alone, he's sleeping". The little bugger already has it all figured out. I guess you can't blame him tho.




It never ends at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment