Friday, March 18, 2011

The Truth About Leprachauns

So after the girls finished finding all the leprechauns last night, Seth decided that he wanted to watch that freaky Leprechaun movie. I hate those movies so I took the kids in my room to watch a Disney channel St. Patrick's Day movie. Well Callie saw a little bit of Seth's show and was a little freaked out by the scary leprechaun. A little while later Seth went to take the garbage out during commercials and came back in telling the girls that there were 3 leprechauns in the truck!! Callie freaked out, started crying and jumped on my lap. I of course told her that there really is no such thing as leprechauns they are just pretend. I told her they were just made up for St. Patrick's Day. Well Brooke heard and flipped around just mad! She started yelling at me. She's like "you mean that you sat and let me and Callie look for leprechauns all night and the whole time you knew they weren't even real. You just sat there and watched us without even telling us!" You can imagine my little drama queen yelling at me. She was so mad at me she was screaming! Seth and I were a little shocked by her reaction and didn't know what to say. She went storming out of the room and we both just looked at each other and burst out laughing. So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment