Monday, April 25, 2011

The rest of our Easter...


After the Egg Hunt out West we went home and colored eggs. The girls loved it!! I think Callie would have worked on them till morning if we hadn't ran out of eggs.


Brooke's finished products...
and Callie's eggs!!
Easter Morning

The girls woke up way too early. They were so excited!

Not really sure if Bowdee was excited or not. Looks kind of un-impressed.

You can tell from this photo that Seth and I were woke up too early!

So I told Seth we need a good picture of all our kids together and so I got them all dressed up in their Easter clothes and as soon as I handed Bowdee to them he spit up all over his clothes. But we cleaned them off and took the picture anyway.

Then another Egg hunt at Grandma Barbara's




I would say this was my favorite Easter yet! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment