Monday, April 25, 2011

The Best Part of Easter....

The Big Egg Hunt!!!!

It was a blast as always!








Look at Ashlee sporting a cute little baby belly!!




Callie kicking butt.









Brooke has great egg spotting eyes! When it was our turn and we had everything pretty well picked up she found me another 3 eggs! Seth hopes they can find sheds as well as eggs. haha









Tiff striking a pose!
















































































I didn't get any pictures of the other 2 age groups cause I was busy with little Bowdee and getting things ready for this...


The first ever Parent/Grandparent Egg Hunt!






So this year we decided to send our parent on an egg hunt of their own. It was sooo funny! This is them at the starting line. We let Carissa and Kylie go for Grandma Jean. You see Tammy pointing, well she was pointing at Seth and asking what he was doing over there with the eggs. I told her I was not responsible for his doings and probably not to go that direction.







Here you will see our dear sweet little Aunt Tammy shoving little Kylie to the ground over that little blue egg! Haha








So we made a few mistakes that we will learn from. We let Seth help hide the loot. And in the process he refilled a few eggs and set a few trip lines with wire he found out there. I was like "Seth get out there and take them down so we don't end up with a broken leg or something." He's like "I can't theres like 5 of them."








I didn't get a picture but at the end they all opened their eggs and most of them had #s for prizes. Well Tammy and Brent were working together and Tammy kept getting eggs with dirt and weeds in them. She was complaining and JaNaes like we told you not to go where you saw Seth. Tammys like "There were so many eggs over there, I couldn't help it, it was too tempting!" We had some good little prizes like tools, lotions, photo albums, a tarp and stuff like that. Then we had some gag prizes like a walking cane, glasses, a bottle of tums, and stuff. It was so funny! They were the best sports. I really hope someone got pictures of JaNae with her cane and Blair with his glasses.


It was so fun to give back a little! I think they were all shocked. The way they were running, I know they had fun! It was so worth it! Loved it! And I hope they enjoy dinner and hopefully they can all go together! Thanks a bunch to them for the years of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment