Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Happy 3 Month Birthday Bowdee!!




This is today's picture to show you how big our little preemie is getting! I took him into the clinic today while the girls were at dancing so I could get his 3 month weight.........He weighs 9lbs 6ozs! I was shocked! He is growing way too fast!



He holds his head up pretty good now and will even roll from his belly to his back. He has started to smile at us more but is still kind of stingy with those. When I hold him he likes to have 2 fists full of my hair almost like he's holding on for dear life. You have to really pry his fists open to get it out. So cute! He wants to eat about every 2 to 3 hours and loves his swing and chair. He likes his car seat and sleeps every time we go for a ride. Most of the time lately he is wearing only a diaper. I dress him but after about 3 outfits by noon I give up. I told Seth he likes to be naked that's why he spits up on all his clothes. He loves bath time but absolutely hates when I put lotion on him. He definitely has a little temper. When he is hungry he lets you know and he won't give up until he is taken care of. He is so fun! We love you little Bowdee!!

So this is the little horse that Bowdee got at the Easter Egg Hunt. It is so cute. Brooke put his little arm around it while he was sleeping and then we all went to eat dinner. When I came to check on him he had both arms around it snuggling with it! Cutest thing ever!!


Keep growing little buddy! We are so proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment