Saturday, May 14, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day and even tho I know we have our share of craziness I LOVE being a mom to these three little buggers!! I was so excited to finally get a good picture of me with all 3 of them too!

Callie had her last day of Preschool for the year. They got to walk to the park and have a picnic!

Seth had to go to Salt Lake for training all week. He left Sunday afternoon and got home Friday afternoon. That's why I am just now getting a chance to blog. It was good for me because I remembered how much he helps me. Between the kids, the house, the outside chores, school, dance, homework, cooking and everything else I also got sick. The girls were sick last week and I had to take Callie to the ER from 1 to 4 in the morning last Wednesday. She had pneumonia. Then they got better and I got it. Now Bowdee's getting sick too. I took him to the Dr. today and they swabbed him for RSV which thank goodness was negative. Hopefully he gets over it quick. It was a long week and I am soooo glad Seth is back!!!

Thursday I tried to get as much done as I could before Seth got home so he could help me with the kids instead of mowing the lawn and everything else I knew he would have to do. I wanted to wash the cars so the girls were well entertained with washing their bikes and stuff. They had so much fun!


Bowdee hung out in his chair in the garage. He's started snuggling with his blankets and stuff, it's so cute!! By the way when I took him to the Dr. today he weighed in at a whopping 10lbs 2ozs. Growing like crazy!!


Congrats to these little Graduates!!


Preschool Graduation was last night and they did so good! Rachelle got better pictures so hopefully she posts them but it was fun and thanks everyone who could come.

Callie with Addison, who has diploma in hand! Very proud girls!

Callie with Mrs. Kara Gardner


The next generation of TROUBLE!! A little scary, I know! Aunt Donna said this was like De Ja Vu. Kayson and Bowdee look just like Seth and Jason did when they were this size! It will be fun to see them grow up together! They should have been about 2 weeks apart but little Bowdee was too excited so he is about 2 and a half months older.

Branding Cows at Mills

Brooke, Qwade and Callie

Seth took the girls to brand cows this morning! They had so much fun and I wish I would have been there. (Bowdee and I were at the Dr.) Oh and Seth said Callie may have learned a few new words down there. Which may have been repeated later at home when Callie told Rugar to get out of the #^%@&!* house....maybe a mother should have been there this morning! haha Trust Callie I guess.


Callie was a little nervous...


After the work was done they took the kids fishing in the river.


Brooke didn't catch anything but here she is with Qwade's fish.



And here's Callie's big catch of the day! Way to go Cal!!

I'm glad they had fun and also I guess I'm glad I stayed home. To top off this crazy week I looked out my front window about noon today and my front yard was flooding. The bridge area was covered in about 4 inches of water! I grabbed my shoes and headed out to figure out what the heck was going on. Turns out the sewer system guys hit the irrigation pipe when they were digging last week so today when they turned the water on it bubbled up through the dirt...FAST and straight into our yard! It was kind of a mess. All the bark washed to the lawn and it was so muddy. I almost have it cleaned up just a little bark to gather up still. I am so glad we don't have a basement or we would have a real mess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment