Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Night of Stars

My "Rock Star" Brooke
 The girls had the dance review Friday night! They did great! Cutest dancers there I would say. Of course little Callie got admitted to the hospital just 3 hours before the performance. Every time I looked at her and Addie's cute little class I felt so bad, but she, in true Callie fashion, could care less that she missed it!
Addison and Brooke

Brooke with the green Mike and Ike candy box
I can't believe my camera actually got a clear shot from so far away. I'm hoping Tessa and Chad got better pictures than I did.

Brooke ready for the Fairy Dance


Addison as Snow White and Brooke as a Fairy. Like her sparkles?? Oops, I mean fairy dust??
I'm kicking myself for not getting any pictures of Callie in the hospital. We only have cell phone pictures and I might have to figure out how to post them cause they are so funny. I wish she could have been at the dance review. I know that all 3 of these cute girls worked so hard all year, and they LOVED dance and all of our crazy Tuesdays! Good job girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment